There are all sorts of warm and fuzzy romantic movies out there and gobs about soul mate relationships. There are some with scenes that are characteristic of a twin flame relationship. But I chose to list the movies that are the most like a twin flame experience.
Here’s my Criteria…
WHAT I LEFT OUT
- Movies where the main story was about something else, and they seemed to have added a magnetic romance as an added bonus.
- Movies that were labeled as science fiction, fantasies, or animations. It’s hard enough to believe what we are experiencing is not made up without a movie to reinforce it.
- Movies that didn’t have a happy outcome in this lifetime. I don’t know of any twin flame who feels good after watching a story they identify with about love going wrong.
WHAT I DID INCLUDE
I listed movies that had…
- Signs from the universe, which is extremely common in a twin flame relationship.
- Obstacles to overcome, like distance, different cultures, being married or with other people, and different religious beliefs.
- The runner/chaser pattern.
Here’s My Pick for the Best Twin Flame Movies…
If you need help having a happy outcome with your twin flame…
This program explains how to shorten the timeline and navigate the relationship for a happy outcome. For more Details.
For several blogs and videos, visit the Twin Flame Section on my website.