Practical Intuition Coaching and Consulting
Practical Intuition Coaching
Do you want to get better in touch with your intuition or inner guide? Have you searched for help and run across a lot of spiritual woo-woo? If you want intuition coaching that is more down-to-earth, for an average person, read on.
I have a practical approach to intuition. I find and share with you how you personally can receive your intuition or inner guide. Everyone is a little different.
Signs You Could Improve the Awareness of Your Intuition
If you frequently feel:
- Fearful or doubtful
- Unworthy or not deserving of what you want
- Fake or like an imposter
- Guilty or like a failure
- Others have hurt you
- Unfulfilled or unsatisfied
- Jealous or envious of others
- Drained and tired
You Would Benefit from My Practical Intuition Coaching
- Are not always sure how to tell if it’s your intuition or not.
- Have tried spiritual methods and techniques, and have NOT gotten the results others get.
- Want to maximize your ability to access your intuition.
- Are ready to accept the answers that will solve your problems for good.
Find out how much you utilize your intuition, inner guidance, inner voice, or gut feelings on a daily basis. Take this quiz and find out if you are taking full advantage of it.
My Intuition Coaching Style
- I don’t do psychic readings, but I use my intuition to help you access yours.
- I help you gid rid of your fear, limitations, and judgmental perceptions, so you become aware of your own intuitive insights.
- I offer practical strategies that are centered around your thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions. So, I won’t have you clear your chakras, or suggest you use devices, such as tarot cards or a pendulum.
“I’m a very successful psychic, medium and spiritual coach, but when it comes to my own life, even I can get in the way of my ‘intuitive’ answers. Vickie helps me remember to listen to my intuition when I need it most.”
Tammy Holmes, Kissimmee, FL
“During the 9 years I have known Vickie, I attended practically all of her many workshops and have been her coaching and consulting client. During that time I learned how to tap into my intuition to achieve better results in both my life and my business.”
Darrell Merrick, Phoenix, AZ
“Vickie has helped me in more ways than I could have imagined when I first started coaching with her years ago. Because of her, I have developed thought patterns that have allowed me to find intuitive solutions for every issue I encounter.”
Cindy Dillard, Phoenix, AZ
My Practical Intuition Coaching Requirements
1 Believe that there is a higher source (God, Divine, Spirit, Source, Higher Power, or any other term you want to call it) that you can access that knows all the answers.
2 At this time, I do not work with individuals under the age of 30, families, or with anyone living outside the USA.
3 Have a willingness to receive the answers.
About the Practical Intuition Coaching Sessions
1 The sessions are 45 minutes long.
2 All sessions are done on the phone.
3 You can do as little as one session or as many as you like.
4 All sessions are prepaid in advance through a debit or credit card.
About the Practical Intuition Coaching Price
Here are the Options:
- The price is based on how many sessions you buy at a time.
- If you have purchased either the How to Feel Worthy Courseor the How to Have a Happy Outcome with Your Twin Flame Relationship Course, you get 20% off.
- Or you can see if you qualify for the sliding scale.
About Vickie Champion
Like most highly sensitive, INFJ Myers-Briggs personality types, I have been interested in taking full advantage of my intuition or inner guidance since I was a kid.
For several years I tried about every method out there. Only one or two of the methods were successful in helping me tap into my intuition. Some methods, no matter how hard I would try, were a struggle to get myself to do and gave me mediocre results at best. With the majority of the methods, I would end up judging myself and feeling bad about the whole experience. Because others were getting results, I thought I was doing something wrong and I just wasn’t committed enough, practiced enough, smart enough, or trying hard enough.
I found out the best results for me came when I was willing to get out of my own way, letting my intuition be in charge of teaching me the best way to receive my guidance.