Practical Intuition Coaching and Consulting
Practical Intuition Coaching
Do you want to get better in touch with your intuition or inner guide? Have you searched for help and run across a lot of spiritual woo-woo? If you want intuition coaching that is more down-to-earth, for an average person, read on.
I have a practical approach to intuition. I find and share with you how you personally can receive your intuition or inner guide. Everyone is a little different.
Signs You Could Improve the Awareness of Your Intuition
If you frequently feel:
Fearful or doubtful
Unworthy or not deserving of what you want
Fake or like an imposter
Guilty or like a failure
Others have hurt you
Unfulfilled or unsatisfied
Jealous or envious of others
Drained and tired
You Would Benefit from My Practical Intuition Coaching
- Are not always sure how to tell if it’s your intuition or not.
- Have tried spiritual methods and techniques, and have NOT gotten the results others get.
- Want to maximize your ability to access your intuition.
- Are ready to accept the answers that will solve your problems for good.
Find out how much you utilize your intuition, inner guidance, inner voice, or gut feelings on a daily basis. Take this quiz and find out if you are taking full advantage of it.
Are you having a hard time seeing your dreams come true? Maybe you feel you don’t deserve them. Take this Quiz to find out how ready you are to get your dreams.
My Intuition Coaching Style
- I don’t do psychic readings, but I use my intuition to help you access yours.
- I help you gid rid of your fear, limitations, and judgmental perceptions, so you become aware of your own intuitive insights.
- I offer practical strategies that are centered around your thoughts, beliefs, and perceptions. So, I won’t have you clear your chakras, or suggest you use devices, such as tarot cards or a pendulum.
“I’m a very successful psychic, medium and spiritual coach, but when it comes to my own life, even I can get in the way of my ‘intuitive’ answers. Vickie helps me remember to listen to my intuition when I need it most.”
Tammy Holmes, Kissimmee, FL
“During the 9 years I have known Vickie, I attended practically all of her many workshops and have been her coaching and consulting client. During that time I learned how to tap into my intuition to achieve better results in both my life and my business.”
Darrell Merrick, Phoenix, AZ
“Vickie has helped me in more ways than I could have imagined when I first started coaching with her years ago. Because of her, I have developed thought patterns that have allowed me to find intuitive solutions for every issue I encounter.”
Cindy Dillard, Phoenix, AZ
My Practical Intuition Coaching Requirements
1 Believe that there is a higher source (God, Divine, Spirit, Source, Higher Power, or any other term you want to call it) that you can access that knows all the answers.
2 At this time, I do not work with individuals under the age of 30, families, or with anyone living outside the USA.
3 Have a willingness to receive the answers.
About the Practical Intuition Coaching Sessions
1 The sessions are 45 minutes long.
2 All sessions are done on the phone.
3 You can do as little as one session or as many as you like.
4 All sessions are prepaid in advance through a debit or credit card.
About the Practical Intuition Coaching Price
Here are the Options:
- The price is based on how many sessions you buy at a time.
- If you have purchased either the How to Feel Worthy Courseor the How to Have a Happy Outcome with Your Twin Flame Relationship Course, you get 20% off.
- Or you can see if you qualify for the sliding scale.
About Vickie Champion
Like most highly sensitive, INFJ Myers-Briggs personality types, I have been interested in taking full advantage of my intuition or inner guidance since I was a kid.
For several years I tried about every method out there. Only one or two of the methods were successful in helping me tap into my intuition. Some methods, no matter how hard I would try, were a struggle to get myself to do and gave me mediocre results at best. With the majority of the methods, I would end up judging myself and feeling bad about the whole experience. Because others were getting results, I thought I was doing something wrong and I just wasn’t committed enough, practiced enough, smart enough, or trying hard enough.
I found out the best results for me came when I was willing to get out of my own way, letting my intuition be in charge of teaching me the best way to receive my guidance.