Online Live Classes on
How to Improve Your Relationships
Are you struggling with a romantic relationship or your twin flame? Or is your mother constantly irritating you? Maybe it’s your boss or a co-worker. Perhaps it’s a few people that are annoying. Whoever is pushing your buttons and causing you pain, you can get relief.
Who Would Benefit from this Class…
If You Have Certain Relationships…
- That upset, anger, or disappoint you on a steady basis.
- Where there is difficulty in communicating and lots of misunderstandings.
- That you either place blame on that person or yourself for something that happened or is happening.
- That you are willing to change your looks, behaviors, and dreams just to please them.
- Where you often dread seeing or talking to that person.
- That brings out the worst in you.
- Where you often judge and talk about them to others.
- That make you feel tense, frustrated, or unworthy in their presence.
- When you feel guarded and hesitant to be honest.
- Where there is a hurtful pattern or recurring behavior that makes one of you or both, guilty and in need of punishment.
- That has a lot of drama, full of intensity and arguments.
- Where there are several past hurts you don’t want to let go of, whether you, that person, or both caused them.
We Will Cover…
1 Several ways we usually deal with difficult relationships and why some aren’t very effective or don’t work long term.
2 What causes our anger, feeling hurt, sadness, worry, and controlling behavior.
3 Ways to deal with difficult relationships that are effective and last.
4 How to let the past go.
5 How to forgive ourselves and the other person.
6 How to get relief.
What Is Required to Attend This Class…
- To be fluent in English.
- To believe in God or a Higher Power.
- Have the willingness to participate in class.
- Come to the classes in a distraction-free space.
This is NOT a webinar where you can sit back and listen to a speaker talking. Instead, this class explores the concepts around difficult relationships through questions, explanations, discussions, and lots of examples.
5 Classes Every Other Week on Wednesday Evening
June 28th, July 12th & 26th, August 9th & 23rd (Each is 60 minutes long)
5 p.m. PT / 6 p.m. MT / 7 p.m. CT / or 8 p.m. ET
(Credit or Debit Card)
It is limited to 7 participants.