This is the ideal state of mind to be in with your relationship. Once you can operate mostly in the 4th dimension mindset on a consistent basis, it not only is easy and extremely rewarding, but prepares you for something even better, the 5th dimension feeling of “oneness.”
Here’s Some Signs Your Romance Operates from a 4th Dimension Mindset…
- Feel good inside every time you think about your loved one.
- Have learned to be an excellent listener, without ever taking anything personal.
- Notice your eyes light up when they walk into the room.
- Have the best time with your loved one even doing the most boring, ordinary things.
- Feel completely relaxed in their presence.
- Focus on having real quality time. You know, when you get rid of outside distractions and are fully present in the moment with your loved one.
- Can truly be yourself.
- Both feel free to talk from the heart and share your beliefs, fears, and dreams without concern.
- Have daily moments of appreciation just for being in your loved one’s life.
- Don’t depend on what your loved one says or does to be happy.
- Feel worthy and deserving of a relationship like this.
- Find it’s easy to be honest.
- Make it a habit to focus on the things going right in the relationship, not the problems. You have learned that what you focus on expands.
- Like the person you have become in the relationship.
- Realize that sacrifice and compromise are not necessary and that they can actually break down a relationship.
- Have no expectations with yourself or your loved one, which makes forgiving easy.
- Make it a practice to follow your inner guidance or intuition, no matter how illogical it seems.
- Feel a connection that is incomparable to anything else.
Now, wouldn’t a relationship with all of these qualities be something! All that is needed is a willingness to do your inner work, so your state of mind raises to the 4th dimension.
Are You Ready to Feel Worthy of a 4th Dimension Relationship?
This self-study course helps you change the mindset you have about yourself, your relationships, and the world around you. You will be able to finally feel worthy and be yourself. For more details.
Also, check out the quiz, How Worthy Do You Feel?
If you need more help feeling worthy, contact Vickie Champion for an initial coaching and consulting session at a discounted price.