“Being yourself” or authentic is a way of living that allows you to dare and connect with your highest self. It means you are accessible, wide open, and follow your inner guidance or intuition.
Here’s 17 Ways it Could Play Out in Your Life…
You might find yourself…
- Letting others see you cry, especially if you are a guy.
- Going out without makeup.
- Initiating contact with strangers.
- Telling others you are afraid when you are.
- Asking for help.
- If you don’t know, admitting it.
- Being the first to say “I love you.”
- Telling others what you are ashamed of.
- Doing something that makes you look silly.
- Speaking up.
- Doing something you might not be perfect at.
- Showing others what you keep hidden.
- Looking people directly in the eyes.
- Letting someone see you naked.
- Saying no when you want to.
- Falling in love.
- Be OK with being misunderstood, labeled, or rejected.
Who knows how it will play out in your life? What you can count on is that whatever you end up doing, it will be perfect for you.
Did you know part of being yourself is feeling worthy?
This self-study course helps you change the mindset you have about yourself and the world around you. You will be able to finally feel worthy and be yourself. For more details.
Also, check out the Quiz, How Worthy Do You Feel?
If you need more help feeling worthy, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.