Ever since Covid-19 appeared a few years back, it seems time is flying by faster than ever. Every day there is something new with the weather, AI, politics (of course), the economy, deaths, inflation, migration, wars, housing, how industries are changing, and hundreds of other things.
On top of that, have you noticed most people don’t seem to be as positive or as excited about things as they used to be? It’s like a cloud is hanging over us, and any day now we are anticipating a downpour.
What fascinates me is that hardly ever is God (Higher Power, intuition, Divine, Spirit, Holy Spirit, or any other term you want to call the higher source that can make sense of this) mentioned, let alone discussed at length.
How do people go through the stress of these rapid changes without believing in God or a Higher Power? I can’t. And if they do believe, why don’t they mention it?
Here’s What God or a Higher Power Does for Me…
- Gives me insights and guidance about anything I am curious or concerned with.
- Never fails in getting me out of my doubt and fear, when I call for it.
- Helps me choose love and get rid of my rigid beliefs about what is the right thing to do and what is the wrong thing to do.
- Teaches me how to expand my gratitude and have lots more faith.
- Makes this time in my life not so doom and gloom.
- Helps me accept what’s happening, instead of letting me waste time trying to resist it.
- Shows me how to truly forgive myself and others.
- Helps me master new ways to connect with others—beyond what I can physically see and touch, or through spoken or written words.
- Comforts me when I need it.
- Helps me put my inner work as a priority.
- Teaches me how to accept love like I never knew before.
- Guides me to let go of trying to control what’s happening, and instead sit back and watch it unfold in a way that everyone will benefit from.
For many of us, this time has been the most stressful period in our lives. But it could also be the most enlightening and worthwhile experience we’ve ever had, like our own hero’s journey.
All you need to do is let God or a Higher Power be your guide through the twists, turns, ups and downs of this rapidly changing world.
I have three QUIZZES that may help you during this period…
And, if you need an advisor to help you on your hero’s journey, contact Vickie Champion for an initial coaching and consulting session at a discounted price.