What’s so great about releasing the fear? Every aspect of our entire life would improve tenfold. First, we could hear our intuition or gut instincts so that it could guide us in the decisions we make every minute of the day. When that happens, we could find the perfect job. We could see our relationships with significant others, our children, our clients and ourselves turnaround. By releasing the fear, we could have what everyone wants: we could be HAPPY.
Here are Some Signs We’re Releasing Fear…
When we find ourselves…
- Not taking SIDES
- Having no EMOTIONAL attachment to a situation
- Not THINKING about problems all day long
- Not wanting to TALK to everyone about our problems
- Making more DECISIONS
- Not CARING what others think
- Having plenty of ENERGY
- Noticing everything FALLING into place
- Watching STRESS, ANGER, and RESENTMENT disappear
- Getting EXCITED or enthusiastic about our decisions
- In APPRECIATION of the moment or GRATITUDE for what we have
- Feeling PEACEFUL and relaxed
- BEING ourselves
- Having FUN
- SMILING or laughing
- Feeling a SHIFT in our minds
- Feeling CAPABLE of handling whatever happens
- Constantly pay attention to our INTUITION
Releasing our fear enables our intuition – that voice or knowing or feeling – to come though. This helps crystallize our dreams and speeds up our pathway toward reaching them.
Check out the entire Life in General section.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.