Maybe you’ve heard how a life coach can help you achieve your goals. Or you might know someone who has used a life coach to help them through troubled times. It’s great there are life coaches to help those who need it, but you’re NOT one of them. You are HAPPY with the way things are.
Here are a Few of the Many Advantages of NOT Hiring a Life Coach-
- You can AVOID doing something about your problems, thinking day after day, “Tomorrow will be better.” Lately, I think most people who have money issues are doing this.
- You can continue believing sleepless nights, fighting with your spouse, family and friends, feeling guilty and being afraid all the time are NORMAL.
- You can treat your friends to long CONVERSATIONS about your problems.
- You can keep yourself USEFUL by putting out one fire after another.
- You can appear SELF-RELIANT by trying to break your old patterns and solve problems with no one else’s help.
- You can continue to ENVY the lives of others.
- You can SAVE money! And you can take satisfaction in this, even if does mean sacrificing a quality of life and spending several stressful years of hard work.
If these advantages sound appealing, DO NOT hire a life coach. There’s a good chance, they will ruin this for you. A good life coach has a tendency to help you become self-aware, increase your self-respect, end your self-sacrifice, give you self-confidence and build your self-esteem.
If these advantages don’t appeal to you, you can read the coaching section on her website or contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.