Here Are Ways to Recognize a Good Life Coach…
- Custom fit the sessions for you and your issues.
- Have overcome many of their own issues.
- Are both a consultant/adviser and a coach. This will save you a lot of money, time, and in the long run, get you better results.
- Have a specialty or niche that fits your core beliefs.
- Make you think differently and raise your awareness.
- Have the courage to say things you might feel uncomfortable hearing.
- Have the ability to use their intuition, knowing the right thing to say and the right time to say it.
- Can energize and inspire you.
- Are, for the most part, non-judgmental. You want someone you feel you can talk to about almost anything.
Hiring a good life coach can ignite your drive, focus your dreams and get you there faster. But take a little time to get to know them, listen to your gut feelings and most importantly, find out if you can talk to them. Talk to them honestly and openly and see that they do the same with you.
Other information about individual coaching by Vickie Champion you might be interested in:
By Vickie Champion