As a business coach and consultant I often come across struggling entrepreneurs who believe that being self-employed means doing it ALL BY YOURSELF.
Signs You are an Entrepreneur who is Reluctant to Build a Team…
- Believe it’s easier to do it yourself.
- Are focused on having everything perfect.
- Mistake activity for achievement.
- Catch yourself wanting to control every aspect.
- Confuse self-esteem with being self-reliant.
- Think things are urgent and can’t wait for someone else to do it.
- Often feel overwhelmed.
- Believe to accomplish more, you just need to buckle down and work harder.
If you have even one of these signs, you are sabotaging your business. Being reluctant to build a team will be a major reason your business failed. There has never been a successful business that did not make it a joint endeavor, so why would you struggle so hard to be the first?
Others blogs you might be interested in are:
or check out the entire Jobs, Careers & Running a Business section.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.