Are you doing what you love to do? Are you excited at the start of every new workday? If you wouldn’t think of ending your career even if you won the lottery, you must be following your intuition.
Intuition has been defined as a knowing. Others describe it as a gut feeling or a sense they get. People operating from their intuition notice that they are in the flow, their stress is down and that they are living their dreams.
Here Are Other Signs You ARE Using Your Intuition with your Career…
If you find yourself…
- Focusing most of your attention on achieving your dreams, not on solving the latest problem.
- Having very few days when you are afraid of your future.
- Truly appreciative.
- Having no conflict with bosses, co-workers, customers or vendors.
- Being more creative.
- Taking the negative and making it a positive.
- Believing in yourself.
- Making decisions effortlessly.
- Energized and enthusiastic.
- Enjoying every step of the way.
- Using your intuition daily.
If you can identify with most of these points you’re well on your way. It’s quite evident you are experiencing the many benefits of using your intuition in your career. Keep fine tuning your ability to trust your intuition and nothing will be impossible.
If you help using your intuition with your work, profession, or finding your dream job, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion