Details About Life Coaching Sessions
My only consistent approach is that I listen to my intuition or gut feelings to guide me toward helping my clients where they need it the most. Results can be quick and often surprise my clients.
How it Works
- We explore your goals and examine your patterns. Then, we work on transforming tired patterns that no longer serve you.
- I employ several methods and tools I have learned over the years to clearly identify what you want and what would help you reach that goal or resolve the problem.
- We review your progress. People often forget how far they’ve come, even after a few short weeks of coaching.
- I offer practical strategies.
- I offer support in your life, but I can kick my clients in the butt when they need it. My coaching is about achieving results and breaking old patterns.
Is LIFE COACHING what you might be looking for? Click here to find out.
What Subjects do we Cover?
Topics Could be About…
- Moving into 4th Dimension
- Overcoming Fears
- Improving Relationships
- Developing your Intuition or Inner Guide
- Building Self-Worth
- Ending People Pleasing
How Many Life Coaching Sessions?
It usually takes 12 sessions to get lasting traction. I do not hold you to a contract. A good portion of my clients stay with me for awhile working on different issues, whether it’s improving relationships or feeling worthy.
How Long are the Life Coaching Sessions?
I do shorter coaching sessions (45 minute sessions) for several reasons:
- To fit in busy schedules.
- To go deeper than most coaches, so your attention span can be shorter.
- To process new information without overload.
- On client’s pocket book.
What are the Payments Details?
- There are no contracts to sign, your results will keep you coming back.
- You can pay with a credit or debit card.
- I require that you prepay the sessions.
- If you are considering individual life coaching, do not let lack of money prevent you from contacting me. I charge on a sliding scale for those who need it.
What’s the Next Step?
If you are ready to find out if I’m the right life coach for you, contact me. I’m available 9-6 M-F (602) 663-2006 PST or send me a short (50 characters) message.