Details About Vickie’s Life Coaching Sessions
My only consistent approach is that I listen to my intuition or gut feelings to guide me toward helping my clients where they need it the most. Results can be quick and often surprise my clients.
How it Works
- We explore your goals and examine your patterns. Then, we work on transforming tired patterns that no longer serve you.
- I employ several methods and tools I have learned over the years to clearly identify what you want and what would help you reach that goal or resolve the problem.
- We review your progress. People often forget how far they’ve come, even after a few short weeks of coaching.
- I offer practical mindset strategies.
- I offer support in your life, but I can kick my clients in the butt when they need it. My coaching is about achieving results and breaking old patterns.
Is LIFE COACHING what you might be looking for? Click here to find out.
“I found Vickie through her course “How to Finally Feel Worthy”(which instantly told me I found the right coach as soon as I started reading it). We had a phone consultation and before it was finished I decided to hire her – and I think it was one of the best decisions I ‘ve made in ages.
Vickie is very intuitive and listens and then gives instructions which always seem to help. One of the first things I told Vickie was that if I didn’t see results (relatively quickly) I would lose interest and stop the coaching calls (but that didn’t scare her). After a couple of sessions – where I would literally dread answering her call (her instructions are usually simple, but often not easy to face your past and present bad habits) – but I put my big boy pants on and took every one of her calls.
Then “IT” happened, literally about 6 calls in I noticed numerous major shifts in my thinking and subsequent actions – it was like the sky opened up and you could see the sun again. Needless to say, I now welcome her calls, and I look forward to see what the future will bring.”
Kevin D., Brooklyn, NY.
What Subjects do we Cover?
Topics Could be About…
- Moving into 4th Dimension
- Overcoming Fears
- Improving Relationships
- Developing your Intuition or Inner Guide
- Building Self-Worth
- Ending People Pleasing
How Many Life Coaching Sessions?
It usually takes 12 sessions to get lasting traction. I do not hold you to a contract. A good portion of my clients stay with me for awhile working on different issues, whether it’s improving relationships or feeling worthy.
How Long are the Life Coaching Sessions?
I do shorter coaching sessions (45 minute sessions) for several reasons:
- To fit in busy schedules.
- To go deeper than most coaches, so your attention span can be shorter.
- To process new information without overload.
- On client’s pocket book.
What are the Payments Details?
- There are no contracts to sign, your results will keep you coming back.
- You can pay with a credit or debit card.
- I require that you prepay the sessions.
- If you are considering individual life coaching, do not let lack of money prevent you from contacting me. I charge on a sliding scale for those who need it.
What’s the Next Step?
If you are ready to find out if I’m the right life coach for you, contact me. I’m available 9-6 M-F (602) 663-2006 PST or send me a short (50 characters) message.