Do You Seem to be Crazy Busy All the Time?
Are You Constantly Worrying About Something?
Do You Enjoy Routines?
Are You Fond of Traditions and the Past?
Maybe You Have a Really Difficult Time with Change.
These are All Common Traits for ISFJ Pesonality Types!
Learn a Way to Take Advantage of Your Intuition or Inner Guide that Utilizes Who You Are.
Personality Types Can Use Their Intuition or Inner Guide
Who Would Benefit from the ISFJ Intuition or Inner Guide eBook?
If you want an easier way to tap into a higher source (God, intuition, inner guidance, a gut feeling, Universe, Spirit, Divine, or whatever you want to call it) that can give you…
- A solution to any problem or difficulty that you are facing.
- An immediate understanding of something you didn’t have before—a moment of clarity.
- Glimpses or snapshots of what will happen in the future.
Or if you want to…
- Stop your constant worrying.
- Relieve pressure and the feeling of being trapped.
- Become less pessimistic.
- Accept changes easier.
- Break painful patterns, like people pleasing.
“I am an ISFJ personality type and Vickie Champion totally hit the nail on the head for me. I learned things about myself that I didn’t previously know. Reading her eBook, I came across several sentences where I had to say to myself ‘that’s me exactly’! I think the information that struck me the most was the section on how I am an introvert and prefer to do activities alone because if I’m with another person or group, I feel like I’m the caretaker and I’m not able to relax.”
Kelly L. Phoenix, AZ.
About the ISFJ eBook
This is a 42 page book in the form of a PDF file that shows those who identify with an ISFJ personality type how utilize their intuition or inner guide more often. It uses who you are and how you function to increase your ability to access insights from that higher source.
Here’s Some of What You Get…
You’ll find out…
- The benefits using your intuition or inner guide more often.
- How to accept life’s changes easier, have less worry, and feel less pressure.
- How ISFJs can relax, why it is so important, and different ways to do it without changing who you are.
- Various ways ISFJs receive their intuition or inner guidance.
- How to know for sure when you are receiving an insight from your intuition or inner guide.
About Vickie Champion
I have been a life coach for over 20 years, showing my clients how to trust their intuition or inner guide (God, Higher Power, Divine, Spirit, Source, Universe, or any other term you would like to use for it) with their relationships, careers, and with just about anything else.
For years, I tried various methods to access that higher source with little or no intuitive insights. Because others were successful, I often felt I was doing something wrong, and at times wanted to give up on trying altogether.
Then I had the fortune to meet a spiritual teacher who showed me how my personality type got intuitive insights and how to trust them. That made a world of difference! The best part of all was that I didn’t have to change who I was to access it.