This video redefines what feeling sexy means, so every woman could actually feel sexy if they wanted to.
Women collect, feed and refuse to let them go. Men? Not so much. I’m talking about reasons to feel guilty. Women are often serial guilt-hoarders. Storing so much guilt inside their bodies and lives and then when encouraged to release some of it, they decline. In all my years as a business and life coach, the number of women struggling daily with guilt issues far out number the men.
Popular Things Women Feel Guilty Over are…
1 Eating forbidden foods, you know, the ones full of sugar.
2 Balancing life as a working mom.
3 Doing nothing. We think we need to fix everything for everybody.
4 Eating chocolate.
6 Not having a knock-em dead body.
7 Spending too much money.
8 Not doing more to take care of our parents.
9 Spending money on self-growth, hobbies, or self-care like massages. An exception is if anything is used to achieve a knock-em dead body.
10 Receiving praise we feel is undeserved.
Women have cornered the market when it comes to feeling guilty. Women take on a lot of responsibility and when they refuse to meet their own expectations they feel guilty.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session to overcome your guilt.
By Vickie Champion
In the 14 years that I have been a small business coach, I have noticed some disadvantages that women business owners face far more often than men. It must be the way we were raised and a belief system we bought into. I think these are among the primary reasons we aren’t as successful as a whole in business as men.
Here’s Some of the Disadvantages Being a Woman Entrepreneur-
We have a tendency to…
- Think multi-tasking is normal and pride ourselves at being good at it.
- Have an “I’ll do-it-myself attitude”.
- Not even consider hiring a team of helpers like housekeepers, personal assistants, accountants, virtual assistants and business coaches until it’s absolutely necessary.
- Have a problem receiving. So we either charge less than our male competitors or forget to put ourselves on the payroll.
- Focus almost completely on the day-to-day tasks and are reluctant to set goals or make business plans.
- Want our work to be perfect more than we want it to be profitable.
- Not really know what our business dreams are.
- Believe the act of self-care to recharge ourselves is selfish.
- Delay success by focusing more on “why” we are not doing something rather than pushing through the fear and just doing it.
All we have to do to overcome these disadvantages is change our beliefs.
Check out the entire Running a Business section.
If you need help with your small business or home based business, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.