Everyone seems to be jumping on the twin flame bandwagon the last couple of years. So, there are lots of twin flame coaches to choose from. Here are some things to consider.
Things You Need to Know About Twin Flame Coaching
THE TWO MAIN TYPES
1 COACHING SYSTEMS, PROCESSES, or CANNED PROGRAMS
- Are usually MORE EXPENSIVE, because a good portion of what you pay is used to make top-notch websites and marketing materials, and to solicit more clients.
- Generally, have a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL approach that doesn’t necessarily include the uniqueness of you or your twin flame journey.
- Often offer some sort of GROUP INVOLVEMENT, where you can mingle with other twin flames facing the same difficulty as you. This can be appealing to those who are extroverts, or who just need to share their story and hear other stories. But because actual twin flame relationships are extremely rare, the chances of getting a group of them together at once, who have all signed up for this program, are even rarer. So, probably a portion—if not the majority—of the participants have not found their twin flame yet.
- Many times, these companies hire COACHES TO IMPLEMENT their systems, programs, or processes. That means the coaches you are assigned to may not be in twin flame relationships themselves.
2 INDIVIDUAL COACHES
- Are HARDER TO FIND because they don’t spend a lot of their money marketing.
- Have a tendency to TREAT EACH TWIN FLAME JOURNEY DIFFERENTLY, often using their intuition or inner guide somewhat.
- Are normally LESS EXPENSIVE with shorter commitment times.
- May NOT BE IN twin flame relationships themselves.
The majority of twin flames, especially the chasers, can end up spending tons of money for help along their twin flame journeys. There is nothing wrong with that!
But the belief that “you get what you pay for” isn’t always a sure thing. Likely, the extra money won’t live up to your expectations. Instead, use your higher source or intuition before making a huge commitment, especially if it will require even the smallest financial hardship. It is very unlikely that your higher source would ask you to go into debt to get help with your twin flame journey.
Resetting your spending priorities is common, but if you are already on a squeaky tight budget, consider other options or ask your higher source if it is meant to be, to provide you with the funds.
FOLLOW YOUR CORE BELIEFS
Unless you are out for the experience of something new (INFP personality types often search for new adventures), then find a twin flame coach that is aligned with your core beliefs—someone who gets you and you get them. I often have potential coaching clients read my twin flame section to see if it resonates with them.
Any program or anyone that you are truly excited about or feel a connection with, in all likelihood, would help your twin flame journey.
ABOUT THE COACH
Keep in mind that those who attract twin flame relationships are relationship people. They thrive on deep meaningful relationships, especially with someone who they are going to confide in.
So, reconsider committing to anyone or a program that doesn’t give you in-depth bios with photos of themselves, gives unclear messages, or has loads of marketing mumbo-jumbo online. It often means they are afraid to be clear or not confident about who they really are. Check and double-check with your higher source on this one.
And lastly, it would be extremely beneficial if they were experiencing a twin flame relationship themselves. Otherwise, many times they cannot comprehend that asking you to detach and “let go” of your twin flame is like detaching from yourself.
Are You Ready to Do Your Twin Flame Inner Work?
Also, I’ve added Intuition eBooks for two of the Myers-Briggs personality types that are common for twin flames, INFJ and INFP.