Are you on a quest to find the ultimate match, your twin flame? Have you had relationships where you thought you found your true love and then the flame fizzled out? Maybe you feel your twin flame’s energy, but haven’t physically met them yet?
If you identify with the INFP Myers-Briggs personality type, seeking and finding your twin flame happens often.
Here’s Signs You Are Looking for Your Twin Flame…
- Can’t settle for a “normal” relationship for long. Out of all the personality types, INFPs are the most nonconforming.
- Dream about emotional intimacy with “the one.” More than anything, INFPs tend to want a deep, authentic, amazing, mind-blowing relationship.
- Want to experience the 5th dimension intimacy or the feeling of “being one” with your true love.
- Are willing to do any inner work that is required to attract and keep your twin flame. INFPs tend to be on a constant adventure of self-discovery and personal growth.
- Judge yourself for wanting a relationship that is so rare and the highest connection humanly possible.
- Quickly avoid people who want to keep secrets and not tell the truth. INFPs tend to want honesty and authenticity—something that is required with a twin flame relationship.
- Don’t want a lot of friends that could possibly pull you away and distract you from looking for your twin flame.
- Enjoy the process of looking for a needle in a haystack. INFPs tend to love exploring, especially for their twin flame—constantly looking for clues and signs from the universe that connect the dots.
- Seem to be intuitive, even when you try to dumb it down or shut it off. INFPs are extremely spiritual and naturally tend to use their intuition or inner guidance.
If you identify with the INFP personality type, this eBook can help you hone your intuition or inner guidance—to attract and keep your twin flame relationship. For more details.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for an initial coaching and consulting session for a discounted price.