Are you on a quest to find “the one?” Do you find people that you think could be “the one” and then the spark fizzles out? Maybe you feel energy from “the one,” but haven’t physically met them yet?
If you identify with the INFJ Myers-Briggs personality type, seeking and finding your twin flame is a common occurrence.
Here’s Signs You Are Looking for Your Twin Flame…
- Can’t settle for a mediocre or even a “normal” relationship for long. INFJs tend to have an “all or nothing” attitude when it comes to relationships.
- Crave a deep connection with a romantic partner at all levels—physical, mental, and especially spiritual.
- Want to experience the 5th dimension or feel one with your true love.
- Were drawn to find out more about the term twin flame when you came across it.
- Are willing to do any inner work that is required to attract and keep your twin flame. INFJ’s tend to be on a constant personal growth quest.
- Quickly steer away from people who want to keep secrets and not tell the truth. INFJs tend to want honesty and authenticity—something that is required with a twin flame relationship.
- Don’t want a bunch of friends that could possibly pull you away and distract you from looking for your twin flame.
- Enjoy the process of looking for a needle in a haystack. INFJs tend to love complex projects like finding their twin flame. They seem to be always on the lookout for clues and signs from the universe that connect the dots.
- Seem to be intuitive, even when you try to dumb it down or shut it off. Out of all the personality types, INFJs tend to be the ones that utilize their intuition or inner guidance the most.
If you identify with the INFJ personality type, this eBook can help you hone your already natural intuition or inner guidance—to attract and keep your twin flame relationship. For more details.
Also, check out the Quiz, How Often Do You Listen to Your Intuition or Gut Feelings?
If you need more help fine-tuning your intuition or inner guide, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.