Are you being pushed by external circumstances into slowing your daily life down and getting more solitude? There are no accidents in the universe. It’s driving you inward—giving you plenty of time to do inner work.
You might find yourself getting caught up in the drama of what’s happening now and what might happen in the future. But don’t let it steer you away from doing the one thing that will get you out of the fear—your inner work.
What Inner Work Can Do for You…
Inner work can help you…
- Rely on a Higher Power (God, Source, Divine, Universe, Intuition, or whatever you want to label it).
- End the need to doubt, worry, or be afraid.
- Feel relaxed and enjoy slowing down and solitude.
- Easily accept all the changes that are happening.
- Stop feeling lonely and unconnected.
- Use your inner guide, (intuition, God’s voice, gut instincts, gut feelings, or whatever you want to label it).
- Stop casting blame on anything or anyone, including yourself.
- Feel good about yourself and worthy.
- Be grateful, even for the uncomfortable situations.
- Take yourself off of auto-pilot and dispel your pesky negative thoughts and perceptions.
- End the need to numb yourself from feeling. What you use to do this could be anything—food, pills, alcohol, drugs, caffeine, cigarettes, shopping, being crazy busy, binge watching, or hundreds of other options.
- Have courage and become the hero in your life.
- Discontinue the need to change your looks, behaviors, and dreams just to try to please others.
- Stop complaining and focusing on what’s going wrong.
- Give and receive affection freely.
- Get excited and inspired to make some changes.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Give you solutions to all your problems.
- Quit taking things for granted.
- Not let anyone hurt your feelings any longer.
- Operate from your heart instead of your head.
- Take away all your guilt.
- Live most of the time with the 4th dimension mindset, rather than letting your ego (3rd dimension mindset) run your life.
- Make difficult relationships better.
- Cure illness.
- Move mountains.
When external circumstances push you out of your comfort zone and free up your busy day-to-day schedule, it’s a perfect time to get serious about your inner work.
If you need help with your inner work, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.