It certainly seems as if most of us are being pushed by external circumstances into slowing our daily lives down and getting more solitude. It’s driving us inward—giving us plenty of time to do our inner work.
If you have been on your twin flame journey for any length of time, you probably know that in order to have an ongoing, amazing, out-of-this-world relationship, you have to do a lot of inner work.
That Means Learning How to…
- Rely on a Higher Power (God, Source, Divine, Universe, or whatever you want to call it).
- End the need to doubt yourself, that Higher Power, or the relationship.
- Feel worthy. That includes forgiving yourself for anything you think you have done wrong, ever.
- Use your intuition or inner guide.
- Live most of the time with the 4th dimension mindset.
When external circumstances push you out of your comfort zone and free up your busy day-to-day schedule, it’s a perfect time to get serious about your twin flame inner work.
Are You Ready to Get Serious About Your Twin Flame Inner Work?
This twin flame self-study course shows you how to shorten the timeline and navigate the relationship for a happy outcome. For more details .
Or read my blogs and videos, visit the Twin Flame Section on my website.
Learn more about Vickie’s Individual Coaching Sessions for twin flame relationships. You can also contact Vickie Champion for an initial coaching and consulting session for a discounted price.