You would think being patient would be a loving thing to do, especially if you are in the runner/chaser pattern. But, the majority of the time it’s not.
Here’s How Patience Can Sabotage Our Twin Flame Relationship…
When we use patience to…
- Blame our twin flame, their current partner, ourselves, anyone or anything else for the separation. A large part of the twin flame journey is learning how to forgive, even this.
- Wait, which really means that we’re not ready for physical union yet either.
- Keep fantasizing. That means we think our daydreams of a storybook romance just the way we want it are so much better than having an unconditionally loving relationship.
- Stay in our comfort zone. Being with our twin flame sometimes has so many ups, downs, twists, and turns there might be a tendency to be afraid of the journey.
- Stall doing our own inner work, which is letting go of the ego’s 3rd dimension mindset and releasing guilt, fear, and feeling unworthy.
As you can see, being patient is often used as an excuse to stay in fear of having a better a relationship than you have now.
This twin flame self-study course shows you how to shorten the timeline and navigate the relationship for a happy outcome. For more Details .
Or read my blogs and videos, visit the Twin Flame Section on my website.