There are all sorts of feel good spiritual movies out there, especially those about the Christian faith. There are gobs of movies with scenes with a spiritual message. I chose to list movies that are not about a certain religion, but ones that are full of general spiritual content.
Here’s my Criteria…
WHAT I LEFT OUT
- Christian themed
- Lifetime TV movies
- Movies using spiritual powers to promote corruption or violence.
WHAT I DID INCLUDE
I listed movies that…
- Showed the power of our thoughts.
- Points out that everything has a purpose.
- Some of the characters take action in spite of their fear.
- Had faith in something without seeing evidence of it.
- Had one or more of the characters follow their intuition, inner guidance, Divine, Source, Spirit, Universe, Guides, Angels, Higher Power, God’s voice, or whatever you want to call that higher source that knows way more than we do.
Here’s My Pick for the Best Spiritual Movies from 1982-2019…
1 As It Is in Heaven 2004 (By far the best)
2 Castaway 2000
3 Peaceful Warrior 2006
4 Groundhog Day 1993
5 Little Boy 2015
6 Field of Dreams 1989
7 Gandhi 1982 (True Story)
8 The Legend of Bagger Vance 2000
9 Hacksaw Ridge 2016 (True Story)
10 Bruce Almighty 2003
11 Always 1989
12 Defending Your Life 1991
13 Contact 1997
14 Seven Years in Tibet 1997 (True Story)
15 Conversations with God 2006 (True Story)
16 Just Like Heaven 2005
17 Somewhere in Time 1980
18 Same Kind of Different as Me 2017 (True Story)
This self-study course helps you change the mindset you have about yourself and the world around you. You will be able to finally feel worthy and be yourself. For more details.
Also, check out the Quiz, How Worthy Do You Feel?
If you need more help feeling worthy, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.