How many times have you settled for something inferior or not what you really wanted?
I remember wanting a blue bike so bad I couldn’t see straight, and not really knowing why. Then for some reason, I settled for a red one.
Another time I forgot about the person I believed was my true heart’s desire because someone else came along who found me attractive.
Here’s Reasons Why the 3rd Dimension Mindset Settles for Second-rate…
- Doubt that we know what we want or that it will be satisfying.
- Get impatient and take the quick fix
- Start people pleasing and let someone talk us out of what we want.
- Feel we don’t deserve what we really want.
- Believe it’s not possible or that we have no chance of succeeding.
- Want to play it safe and stay in our comfort zone.
Did you notice, the reasons all involved FEAR? The 3rd dimension is all about being afraid. FEAR that we don’t really know what we want or it won’t be that good. FEAR if we don’t grab what’s available, we will be left empty-handed. FEAR someone else knows better or that what we want is out of our league. FEAR that it’s not logical to have what we want or that having it will require us to be different than who we are.
When we settle because we are afraid, we get LESS. When we wait for what we really want, we get AMAZING.
If you need help not settling for the ho-hum, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.
Did you Know Settling for Less is one of the Signs of Feeling Unworthy?
This self-study course helps you change the mindset you have about yourself to be able to finally feel worthy. For more details.
Also check out the Quiz, How Worthy Do You Feel?