Whether we are aware of it or not, an affirmation or mantra is any thought we think over and over. And thoughts we constantly repeat with conviction make up our core beliefs, which we live by.
Affirmations or mantras have a reputation for being positive, but they can also be rigid and limiting thoughts, as is the case with a person stuck in the 3rd dimension consciousness.
Here are Several Affirmations of a Person Stuck in the 3rd Dimension…
- If I want anything done right, I have to do it myself.
- I have a hard time with change.
- Unless I express it, no one knows what I’m thinking.
- We are only human.
- I let what others say and do hurt me.
- Having more money would make me feel secure.
- I fight for what is right and fight against what is wrong.
- No good deed goes unpunished.
- Bad things can happen to good people.
- I can only enjoy life when I’m busy.
- I hide the truth to avoid hurting others, their disapproval, or being punished.
- If I had more, I would be more grateful.
- I don’t forgive easily, and I never forget.
- People should feel guilty when they have done something wrong.
- I need to live up to expectations of others to get their love.
- I trust other’s opinions more than my own.
- Making sacrifices is a natural part of being in relationships.
- It’s good to apologize when I’ve done something wrong.
When you look at these, they are mostly based on trying to control behaviors—usually casting blame, either on ourselves, others, or anything else we can use as an excuse. The 3rd dimension mindset strongly believes that without rigid and limiting beliefs all would be chaos. But, if we would adapt to the 4th dimension mindset instead, change our affirmations and beliefs, all would be love.
Visit the entire 3rd, 4th and 5th dimension section and take the Quiz, What Dimension are You Mostly in?
Are You Ready to Get Rid of the 3rd Dimension Mindset?
This self-study course helps you change the mindset that you have about yourself and the world around you. With this program you will be able to let go of the pain you experience in the 3rd dimension and finally feel worthy. For more details.
Also check out the Quiz, How Worthy Do You Feel?
If you need help with moving up to the 4th or 5th dimension, contact Vickie Champion for a coaching and consulting session.