If you are gay and terribly happy, you are probably not reading this—so this is for those of us still struggling with the some of the downsides of being gay.
If you haven’t guessed it by now, being gay is easier and more satisfying if we do our inner work and learn new tools to manage it. One of the tools is learning about a different way to communicate, using telepathy.
Instead of relying only on physical touch and the written or spoken word, telepathy is the ability to go deeper, picking up the thoughts and feelings of other people.
Here’s How Learning Telepathy Can Help Gays….
It helps us…
- Improve our gaydar
- Eliminate awkwardness around same-sex friends
- Avoid confrontations with disapproving and angry homophobics
- Build self-confidence and self-esteem
- Resist the urge to keep secrets from others
- Relieve the feeling of being on guard around people
- Get closer to God or the Higher Power
As you can see, learning to use telepathy can help take the fear and doubt out of being gay. To find out how easy it is to use telepathy, check out my other blogs.
For more about Telepathy.
If you need help with learning to develop mind reading skills, contact Vickie Champion for an initial coaching and consulting session at a discounted price.