Everyone talks about how horrible doing several things at one time is, but there are some great advantages, too.
- Call yourself an expert multitasker.
- Don’t have to waste time prioritizing.
- Save money not hiring helpers.
- Can eliminate the words rest and relax from your vocabulary.
- Get your highs from the sense of urgency that it imposes.
- Eliminate the concept of quality time.
- Prevent procrastination.
- Have days, weeks, months, and years go by quickly.
- Don’t have to worry about getting hurt in relationships because you are too busy to get involved with anyone.
- Aren’t bored.
- Avoid thinking about life-changing decisions.
See, I told you. There are many advantages of multitasking if you want to live your life BUSY, simultaneously filling it with bits and pieces of nothing really significant.
If you help balancing your need to do several tasks at once, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion