Are you looking for a coach to motivate and push you to achieve your dreams quickly? Maybe you need someone to show you how to get courage? You might want to rethink employing a people pleaser as your coach.
People pleasers tend to …
- Worry too much about hurting your feelings so they usually don’t use tough love when you need it the most.
- Operate on auto-pilot. It may be hard for them to light the fire that gets you out of your comfort zone.
- Have a time management problem. Because they are juggling too many things at once they can run late or can even forget about the coaching session altogether.
- Say YES when they want to say NO. The inability to say NO causes them to take on difficult clients and to schedule back-to-back coaching sessions that drain them. When it comes to your coaching session, there’s not much focus or energy left.
- Not use their intuition. Niceness is usually their top priority, not paying attention to and following their gut feelings.
If you want someone who coaches using their intuition, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion