Three other women and I meet every couple of weeks or so and we have an amazing time no matter what we do. Being the person I am, I had to explore why? Why do we all look forward to the time we are together? Why do the hours pass by so quickly and we all dread saying good-bye? What makes them so special?
We all come from different parts of the country, different backgrounds, different professions, different goals, and our ages vary by as much as 21 years.
Here is what I’ve come up with…
- We can tell each other everything and anything because we’re free from judgment from each other.
- We express appreciation, feelings, and affection freely.
- No one dominates the conversation no matter what’s happening in their life.
- We really pay attention and listen to each other.
- We dispense with polite conversation and delve into issues of heart, impact and real meaning.
- We’re genuinely interested in each other.
- We are not afraid to be honest and vulnerable.
- We are ONE- Accepting each other exactly the way we are.
If you help attracting good relationships, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion