You’re happy, right?
Maybe. But there are some beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that either prevent or indicate that you’re not yet off-the-charts, deliriously happy. They’re subtle. But see if you recognize yourself in these 10 signs.
Here’s 10 Subtle Signs we Are NOT Happy…
- Criticize our body, our behaviors, and often feel guilty.
- Think we would be happier if someone else spoke or acted differently.
- Often do things just to please others.
- Could use more money, time, or energy.
- Know how everyone else should live their life.
- Get impatient waiting for the outcome.
- Have some regrets.
- Don’t have the faintest idea what using our intuition or inner guidance means.
- Feel it would be better if some external circumstance or event were changed.
- Avoid people that act and think differently.
There’s no shame in recognizing yourself in a few of those statements. They are just areas to explore so that you can be off-the-charts deliriously happy. That state of mind is not just for toddlers, and puppies. It’s a real, attainable state of being. I’d like to see you reach it.
Contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.