Just recently, a client of mine and I agreed to end her individual coaching sessions. She just couldn’t get into it. There is a right time for everything and sometimes spending the money and time on something you are not ready for, is a waste.
Life Coaching is not Worth it AT ALL When you…
- Don’t want to hear things that take you out of your comfort zone.
- Want to keep blaming everyone and everything else for your current jam.
- Are adamant to be right instead of being happier.
- Aren’t willing to make the effort or time to really work on anything new or different.
- Shell out tons of money you don’t have hoping the adage, “you get what you pay for” holds true. You shouldn’t have to go into debt to find a personal coach who is a good match for you.
- Are fine with a mediocre miserable life, where life is not that bad, but it’s not that good either.
- Are determined to keep engaging in the same behaviors over and over with the same attitude, expecting a different result.
If you agree with some of these, don’t bother to hire a life coach no matter how many and how often your loved ones suggest it.
Other information about coaching by Vickie Champion you might be interested in are:
or visit the entire About Coaching section.
For more advice on personal coaching, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.