In the previous blog I explained why building trust is so important for our businesses, especially now. Since our website has become the hub of our marketing efforts, it’s crucial we use it to gain and build upon that trust.
We will start with the most important method to gain trust, photography.
Here’s Ways to Use PHOTO’s on Your Website to Build Trust…
- Put headshots of the owners, managers, sales, and the customer service staff on the “About Us” page.
- Replace stock photos with pictures of: Your building, a company photo, staff assisting clients, products being made, speaking engagements, or anything else that pertains to your business. See my Meet Vickie page for an example.
- Have testimonials with their headshots.
- Add videos. I have a coaching client who found me from a Google search. When he saw me in the video, I appeared to be grounded and to know what I was talking about.
- If you have a business that requires a lot of trust (business or life coach, financial advisor, accountant, professional organizer, handyman, housekeeper) have different pictures of you and your staff on different pages.
- Place a photo on the banner of your blog.
If you are using your website to attract potential clients, especially ones that will probably never see you face to face, it’s a good idea to use photos to build that initial trust.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.