Are you one of those who want to be right at all costs? Maybe you get your thrills from always having problems to deal with. Or perhaps you think all this woo-woo is nonsense? Then I don’t need to tell you the benefits of ignoring your intuition, gut instincts or inner voice. You probably think this list is NORMAL and the way LIFE IS. I know — I use to be you.
This blog is for those of you exploring other ways to live, like I did several years ago.
Here Are Some Benefits of Ignoring Your Intuition:
- Need not worry about how to fill your time because you stay so unbelievably busy struggling to accomplish everything.
- Get lots of alone time because you are unpleasant to be around.
- Live a life full of adrenaline rushes because things with you are a matter of life or death.
- Don’t have to take responsibility for anything because you can find someone or something to blame for the situation.
- Don’t have to waste time and money pursuing your dreams because you don’t know what they are.
- Get your exercise by tossing and turning in bed at night.
- Connect with others by getting them to take your side.
- Can hold onto addictions and bad habits as an excuse to relieve stress.
- Inflate your self-esteem by constantly one upping everyone else.
- Have a good reason to spend hours on end on Facebook, in front of the TV, or tweeting every move you make.
- Get plenty of attention by focusing the conversations on your problems.
- Earn your reputation for being a very disciplined person by forcing yourself to do things you hate to do.
If you identify with some of these points, know that there is an easier, more enjoyable live if you choose. Trusting your intuition or gut feelings can free you from the unnecessary hardships, struggle, and give you the knowledge that nothing is impossible.
Other related articles and blogs by Vickie Champion you might be interested in are:
or check out the entire About Intuition section.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.