It surprises me that so many people want to ignore, deny or sabotage their dreams.
Here are Some Ways to Kill Your Dreams…
- Pretend you don’t know what your dreams are.
- Brainwash yourself into thinking you are not good enough to ever achieve your dreams.
- Keep your habit of impulse buying so you can tell others you don’t have enough money to go for your dreams.
- Wait for the perfect time to start working on your dreams, maybe after the kids are grown, or when you have all the bills paid off.
- Don’t share your dreams with anyone so you can avoid having anyone support or help you achieve your dreams.
- Get busy with pleasing other people, instead.
- Keep your office, home and life full of clutter to hide your imagination.
- Do lots of activities you’ll later feel guilty about.
- Doubt yourself and your abilities a lot.
- Tailor your entire life so you stay in your comfort zone.
- Focus entirely on quick fixes instead of achieving long-term goals.
- Use problems, either yours or others, as your only topic of conversation.
Can you think of other ways to Kill your Dreams?
You can contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.