A well-done website can convince potential customers that you are the one they want to do business with. A confusing website will send customers looking elsewhere. Is your website outdated? Does it need some tweaking? Or does it need a complete overhaul?
Here’s How to Use Your Website to Attract Clients…
- Realize people just scan copy to see if it’s relevant. So make it easy with bullet points, numbers, and short paragraphs.
- Write and arrange copy so that the more important points are bigger, in color, bolder or in italics so that they stand out.
- Make sure your website can be found by the Internet search engines.
- Copy should fall into one or more of these categories: entertaining, educational, controversial or personal stories, depending on your audience. Marketing fluff is outdated.
- Omit needless words or sentences.
- Make changes and additions at least monthly so it stimulates the search engines.
- Track your progress. Make a goal to increase visitors to your site, lengthen how long they stay, and boost your conversion rate.
Whether your website needs a complete makeover or some minor adjustments, making the right changes can turn your business around.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.