Do most of your work days run smoothly? Do you feel you are lucky in business? Either your business is happily thriving in this economy or you’re excited to reinvent your business because of it. You must be following your intuition.
Intuition has been defined as a knowing. Other people describe it as a gut instinct or a sense they get. Business owners operating from their intuition notice that their productivity is up, their stress down and that their dreams are coming true.
Here Are Some Other Signs You ARE Operating Your Business Using Your Intuition:
If you find yourself…
- Focusing on company GOALS, not on solving the latest problems.
- Having very few days when you are AFRAID of the future.
- WORKING less and profiting more.
- Having projects FLOW easily.
- Being EXCITED that things constantly change.
- Making no SACRIFICES and demanding none.
- Attracting easy and REWARDING customers.
- Truly APPRECIATIVE.
- Having no CONFLICT with employees, customers or vendors.
- Being more CREATIVE.
- Taking the negative and making it POSITIVE.
- Making DECISIONS effortlessly.
- Curious, not concerned, about what your COMPETITORS are doing.
- ENERGIZED and enthusiastic.
- ENJOYING every moment.
- BELIEVING in yourself and your employees.
- Using your INTUITION daily.
If you can identify with most of these points you’re well on your way. It’s quite evident you are experiencing the many benefits of using your intuition in your business. Keep fine tuning your ability to trust your intuition and nothing will be impossible.