There are some people who would not profit from hiring a business coach. It would waste time and money. A business coach would only serve to rob them of hours away from doing the work they love and helping others.
Here are Some Signs you DON’T Need to Hire a Business Coach…
- You wake up every morning and can’t wait to get started on your work day and at night have to literally pry yourself away.
- You have more passion for your work than you did on your first day.
- You have more than enough clients or job opportunities.
- You are constantly stepping out of your comfort zone.
- You don’t know what doubt or concern about the future of your business or career even means.
- It’s easy for you to stay focused on your goals and take action to achieve them.
- You have an impeccable system of prioritizing, accomplishing even your (“wouldn’t it be nice”, wish) list easily, and meet even your self-imposed deadlines.
- You get along with everyone you come in contact with, whether it’s your boss, co-workers, vendors, clients, employees or spouse.
- It’s easy for you to delegate and you have a gift for recruiting others to help you achieve your goals.
- You are knowledgeable and active with social media and are receiving clients or job opportunities from it.
- You use your “intuition” or “gut instincts” daily on even the small things.
- You operate from a budget and know how to use it to get your dreams. See The Miracle Cure for Money Issues for more info.
- You can’t think of any other business or job you would rather have.
If you identify with these signs, don’t let anyone talk you into wasting your time and money on business coaching — not less you want to take your business or career to an even higher level.
Other related quizzes and blogs by Vickie Champion you might be interested in are:
If you don’t have several of these symptoms above and you would like to try a complimentary small business coaching and consulting session, contact Vickie Champion.