Every once in a while I come across someone who I would say is outstanding at networking events. You know, the person who brings the room to life and makes everyone feel good.
Here’s 12 Signs You Are Great at Networking Events-
- Look forward to them, especially those that don’t have speakers.
- Are the first to say hello.
- Go out of your way to meet new people.
- Often smile and look others in the eye.
- Take time to make genuine compliments.
- Follow-up the next day with new acquaintances.
- Make an effort to include the person standing all alone.
- Feel networking events are a good use of time and worth the money.
- Look forward to meeting competitors.
- Don’t judge yourself or others.
- Wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.
- Are the first to come and the last to leave.
Do you know of other things that make someone a GREAT networker?
If you want to improve your networking skills and speaking to strangers, contact Vickie Champion for a FREE coaching session.