If you had enough money, you’d feel better about yourself right? Not necessarily. Many times, I have found that my coaching clients use money to actually lower their self-esteem. It’s not often recognized as a tool we use to reflect the way we feel about ourselves.
You use money to lower your self-esteem…
- Keep increasing your debt.
- Spend money to relieve your guilty feelings.
- Forget to appreciate what you do have.
- Get angry with yourself over past financial mistakes.
- Use a lack of money as an excuse for not going for your dreams.
How are you using money and is it reflecting positively about the way you feel about yourself or negatively? Getting to know your relationship with money and how you treat it ultimately affects the way it treats you.
Other info on money issues by Vickie Champion you might be interested in are:
A Miracle Cure for Money Issues
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion