Now that you know my story from the previous blog, The Story of Why I Started Offering Pay What you Can Afford, I will now give you the reasons why it fits me perfectly right now.
Here are 5 Good Reasons I Offer Pay What you Can Afford…
- It helps me keep “making a difference” and“doing the right thing” at a much higher priority than “making money.”
- It builds my faith that God is my source, not my clients.
- It allows me to stay with the niche which I love, solopreneurs, small business owners, professionals, and ordinary individuals with life issues.
- I spend less time marketing and finding customers and more time helping others.
- It makes me feel like I’m becoming the kind of person I would admire.
Other information on “Pay What you Can Afford” are:
If you’ve let the lack of funds stop you from hiring that much needed business coach or life coach, contact me for affordable coaching, Vickie Champion.