Everyone says go for your dreams. But if you haven’t first dealt with your sabotaging beliefs, your dreams will stay at the starting gate instead of manifesting in your life.
Here are 9 Good Reasons to Keep Your Dreams on the Back Burner-
- My dreams aren’t really that important.
- It takes money to achieve my dreams.
- I don’t have time to pursue my dreams.
- It’s more difficult to go for my dreams because I have a family.
- If I achieve my dreams, my relationships will change for the worse.
- If I attempt to get my dreams and don’t succeed, I’ll feel like a failure.
- I’ll wait and go for my dreams when I solve my money problems.
- The closer I get to achieving my dreams, the more responsibility I’ll have.
- If I accomplish my dreams, I’m afraid I won’t be happy.
If you really want to take your dreams seriously, you must change those limiting thoughts.
If you want to know if you are ready to get your dreams, take Vickie Champion’s QUIZ.