Posts Tagged ‘Isolation’
Isolation Disease is more common than you know, whether it’s an occasional outbreak or a daily affliction. About 50 percent of my business and life coaching clients come down with Isolation Disease at one time or another. With the increase in job losses, illness, home based businesses and working from home I think we will see many more cases.
Here are the Isolation Disease Symptoms…
- Most of your thoughts revolve around YOU
- Feeling SORRY for yourself
- Being overly concerned about others OPINIONS of you
- Feeling other’s HAPPINESS depends on your actions
- Being afraid you’ll make a MISTAKE