This video redefines what feeling sexy means, so every woman could actually feel sexy if they wanted to.
I intend to bring sexy back. The kind of sexy that is the embodiment of self respect, self compassion and self love. What? You say feeling sexy isn’t that important to you? It should be. Could you/should you amp up the wattage of the sexy meter? Read on…
The Biggest Signs You Could Feel Sexier
- Think of yourself as not sexy at all.
- Believe feel sexy is for those few people who are good looking.
- Place feeling sexy as not that important to you.
- Define sexy as wearing short tight dresses, heavy makeup, and showing lots of cleavage.
Other Hints You Could Feel Sexier
- Wear clothes that fit instead of clothes that are flattering.
- Neglect self-care such as grooming, exercise, conscious eating, adequate sleep, quiet contemplation, and time for relaxation.
- Fail to make the effort to stay in shape.
- Have a hard time making eye contact with others.
- Are critical about your appearance.
- Feel intimidated around others.
- Avoid giving yourself praise or “atta girls” for anything.
- Feel insecure about your body, abilities, or knowledge.
- Wonder why you get very little respect.
- Avoid trying new things and making changes.
- Judge others’ appearances.
- Take things too seriously and forget to smile or laugh.
Sexy is not just a way to sell sports cars and brands of beer. It’s the sparkle, it’s the juice, it’s the feel-the-fear-and-do-it anyway zest of life. If you read this and found yourself falling short of zesty sexiness, I challenge you to adopt a change in behavior in at least one point this week. Bring the sexy back into your life!
If you need help on how to feel sexier, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion