16 Ways I Can Help You Manage Your Tendency to People Please
Through the years, I’ve noticed almost all of my coaching clients have to some degree a problem with their need to please. So, I’ve studied this and developed a way to not only manage the habit, but to do it in a kind way where it doesn’t hurt anyone.
I Can Help You…
- Not be consumed with fear about hurting others’ feelings
- Stop feeling you are not good enough
- End the feeling of being trapped and that you have no choice
- Say NO the kind way
- Limit your worrying about making mistakes
- Manage your time better
- Lift the burden of feeling solely responsible for others’ happiness
- Consider your own feelings, wants and desires
- Regain the respect of your boss, co-workers and your loved ones
- Express your feelings and opinions and not offend anyone
- Be OK with not being perfect all the time
- Become less selfish
- Overcome feeling guilty
- Not rely on the appreciation from others to feel better
- Give yourself permission to relax when you are exhausted
- Learn how to start paying attention to your intuition
I know it’s hard to ask for help, and I know it’s hard to convince yourself that you deserve it! I also know that if you continue on the need to please path, you will end up doing what you are afraid of most – hurting your loved ones.
Don’t wait to live your best life, schedule a discovery coaching and consulting session today!
If you can’t justify to yourself why coaching with me would be a benefit, then at least check out our video series Painless Ways to Stop People Pleasing—How to Say NO and Still be Kind.