- Confused about what direction to take your business or how you’ll do it?
- Uncertain about how to reinvent your business or yourself?
- Unsure about how marketing is changing and why you need to pay attention?
- Spending your day solving one problem after another?
- Having trouble collecting on past due accounts?
- Losing good clients or tolerating difficult customers?
- Unable to build and keep a strong team?
- Avoiding learning how to use your accounting reports as tools to benefit your company?
- Reluctant to change your systems and procedures even though they aren’t as effective as before?
- Working more “in” the business with day to day tasks instead of working “on” the business with planning and delegating?
- In the beginning stages of being a business owner and think you can do it yourself?
- Losing your passion for running your business or going to work that day?
- Not using your intuition or gut instincts with business decisions?
My best clients have answered YES to at least one of these questions, and want to change. If this isn’t you or your company, DON’T waste your money or our time working with me! You either don’t need a coach or are in heavy denial and aren’t ready for a business coach or consultant! Don’t bother even reading the rest of this page!
But if you DID answer YES to any of those questions, here’s how I can help you. To explore my Business Coaching and Business Consulting services more.
But, If You are Ready to Take the Next Step Now
If you are ready to take action and see if I’m the right business coach, business consultant for you or your business, contact me. I can answer any of your questions and give you some starter tips on how to reach your goals or solve your current problems. I’m available 8-5 M-F (657) 231-9066 PST or send me a short (50 characters) message.