Details About the Coaching & Consulting Sessions
My only consistent approach is that I listen to my intuition or gut instincts to guide me toward helping my clients where they need it the most. Results can be quick and often surprise my clients.
How it Works
- We explore your goals and examine your patterns. Then, we work on transforming tired patterns that no longer serve you.
- We employ some of the 40 methods and tools I have learned over the years to clearly identify what you want and what would help you reach that goal or resolve the problem.
- We review your progress. People often forget how far they’ve come, even after a few short weeks of coaching.
- I offer practical strategies.
- I offer support in you being the creative force in your career, business and life, but I can kick my clients in the butt when they need it. My coaching is about achieving results and breaking old patterns.
What Subjects do we Cover?
Topics Could be About…
- Discovering your Passion
- Overcoming Fears
- Time Management
- Finding your Dream Job
- Becoming Authentic
- Money Issues
- Developing your Intuition or Gut Instincts
- Hiring and Firing Employees
- Ending People Pleasing
- Setting Goals
- Reinventing Yourself
- Releasing Bad Habits
- How to Feel Safe
- Improving Health
- Improving Relationships
- Building Self-Esteem
- Increasing Sales
How Many Coaching Sessions?
The minimum amount of coaching sessions is 12. That’s how long it usually takes to see any kind of lasting results. A good portion of my clients stay with me for years working on various issues, whether it’s changing their career, improving relationships or achieving their wildest dreams.
How Long are the Coaching Sessions?
I do shorter coaching sessions (1/2 hour sessions) for several reasons:
- To fit in busy schedules.
- To go deeper than most coaches, so your attention span can be shorter.
- To process new information without overload.
- On client’s pocket book.
How Frequent are the Coaching Sessions?
We can either do every week or every other week until you have completed the first 12. If you want to continue, we can do either on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or on an as needed basis.
What are the Payments Details?
- There are no contracts to sign, your results will keep you coming back.
- You can pay with a credit card, or check.
- I require that you prepay two or more sessions at a time.
- If you are considering individual life or small business coaching, do not let lack of money prevent you from contacting me. See if you qualify for a sliding scale individual coaching program.
What’s the Next Step?
If you are ready to find out if I’m the right career, business or life coach for you, contact me. I’m available 8-5 M-F (424) 224-7640 PST or send me a short (50 characters) message.