Nothing Is Impossible™ for BUSINESS is a group coaching program for Entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and independent Salespeople. In a team environment, this program is designed to motivate you to change your thinking, release unproductive patterns, help you use your intuition in business, and become more successful.
- The team atmosphere provides the support you need to take your business or career to a higher level.
- Group camaraderie lasts beyond the first 6 classes (I have one business class that has continued indefinitely beyond their 21st class).
It always fascinates me what we accept as fact, how these “facts” have power over us and why we tolerate them. We never stop to think that all we need to do is change our minds.
The Sizzling Story
The scorching summer heat in Phoenix, AZ can be absolutely miserable. Everywhere you go you hear people complaining and rearranging their whole life around the temperature.
I was discussing this subject with SanTanNaturalMedicine located here in the Phoenix, AZ metro area and this is what physically happens.
Physically what Happens When You Cheat on the hCG Weight Loss Diet...
- Won't lose weight and there is a good possibility you will gain weight.
- Will be hungry most of the time.
- Will feel irritable and fatigued.
- Will put your body in starvation mode, which is very unhealthy.
Being a life coach for more than 12 years, I always look at the emotional side of issues. Here is what I think happens mentally when we cheat.
Every where you look someone is changing their career. Bookkeeping and accounting is one of the hot industries. A good bookkeeper can save you stress and make you more money. But with the market now flooded with bookkeepers and accountants, how do you know your hiring someone who can deliver?
I interviewed three legitimate bookkeepers. Here’s their advice on what to look for when hiring a legitimate accountant for your small business.
1 Lucinda Lintz of www.AiBz.com says…
- Legitimate bookkeepers are accredited and/or certified in QuickBooks products among other accounting software such as Peachtree and Quicken.