On my video, 34 Signs You are in a Twin Flame Relationship I find the comments either agree with me or totally disagree with me. I think the confusion comes from their definition itself of a twin flame relationship. One meaning seems to be “Easier” like a soul mate. The other version is more “Challenging.”
With both definitions of a twin flame relationship you can experience that deep love everyone talks about, notice a feeling of “familiarity” between you, recall your past lives together, and become aware that you are telepathically connected.
Here’s what I think are the Differences…
- The EASIER definition has many shared common interests in the physical world, such as music, food, income brackets, and age.
- With the CHALLENGING definition there are hundreds of opposite interests, such as messy/clean, extrovert/introvert, scheduled/spontaneous, and spiritual/analytical.
- With the EASIER definition, it’s justifiable to keep secrets if you have a good reason.
- With the CHALLENGING definition, it becomes unbearable to not be honest, especially with yourself.
- With the EASIER definition, the primary mission is to have a storybook romance, a cool relationship with great sex.
- With the CHALLENGING definition the primary mission is to help bring yourselves and humanity to a new level of consciousness.
- With the EASIER definition the relationship is supposed to complete you and make you whole. That usually means your twin comes to your rescue, releasing you from the responsibility of your inner work.
- With the CHALLENGING definition both twins are already whole and complete. Each whole comes together to experience the ultimate crash course in forgiveness, unconditional love, and oneness.
- With the EASIER definition, it builds your self-image at a pace that feels safe, comfortable, and without much stress.
- With the CHALLENGING definition, it almost destroys your existing self-image and reconstructs a new one. This is the part that makes most of us think we are crazy! It’s a time of extreme change, personal growth, and awakening for both parties.
- With the EASIER definition, you welcome the relationship with open arms.
- With the CHALLENGING definition, at times you have tried with all your might to end the relationship.
Now, Here’s the Good News!
Whether you believe the EASIER or the CHALLENGING definition of a twin flame relationship or a variation of them, it doesn’t matter.
Your job in any relationship is to learn how to unconditionally love the other person and yourself.
For several blogs and videos, visit the Twin Flame Section on my website.
If you need help with your twin flame relationship, contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching & consulting session.