Almost everyone has been afraid of being vulnerable, accessible and wide open. Those of us brave enough to dare this journey of vulnerability, have experienced the benefits.
- Finally experience true intimacy.
- Start believing you are “good enough.”
- Stop pretending to be something you are not.
- Become a person you admire.
- Are free from worry about what everyone else thinks.
- Open to forgiving yourself and others.
- Release loads of tension.
- Understand the word “acceptance.”
- Are free from feeling isolated and alone.
- Have deep, meaningful conversations with anyone.
- Attract people who really “get you.”
- Get internal validation.
- Gain insights you wouldn’t have understood before.
- Help others have the courage to be vulnerable too.
- Live a wonderful adventure.
As you can see, allowing yourself to be vulnerable and wide open is a gift you give yourself.
If you need help having courage to be vulnerable, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion