Whether you are in the entertainment business in Culver City, Ca., a salesperson in Mesa, Az., or looking for a new profession in Joliet, Il., are you one of those people who do everything the hard way? You don’t have to.
Our intuition can be defined as a gut feeling, a sense or a knowing. Intuition can fix any career problem, eliminate our stress, give us our dream job and most of all, make the process enjoyable.
Here Are Other Signs You Are NOT Using Your Intuition with your Career…
If you find yourself…
- Getting confused about which direction to take next.
- Envious of people who have their dream jobs.
- Constantly having obstacles to overcome.
- Wanting to blame someone or something for what’s happening in your career.
- Often asking opinions of others, disregarding your own.
- Afraid of making the wrong decisions.
- Having trouble paying your bills most of the time.
- Running out of patience.
- Having to talk yourself into something.
- Have a difficult time staying motivated.
- Becoming defensive about your career decisions.
- Constantly comparing yourself with others.
- Worrying about the future, paying very little attention to what you can do now.
- Wondering what your intuition even is, much less how to use it.
If you identify with some of these issues, know that there is an easier, more successful way to develop your work if you choose to tap into it. Using your intuition can free you from unnecessary struggle and help you to gain the knowledge that nothing is impossible.
If you help using your intuition with your career, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion