I talk with people all the time in my life coaching practice that have mediocre, at best, romantic relationships. Most don’t even know what a great relationship is, let alone have one. Which type of romantic relationship are you in?
Here’s What Makes an Amazing Romantic Relationship…
- Feel good inside every time we are near our partner, talk to them or even think about them.
- Both have learned to be excellent listeners without ever taking anything personal.
- Notice our eyes light up when they walk into the room.
- Have the best time with each other even doing the most boring, ordinary things.
- Focus on having real quality time. You know, when you get rid of outside distractions and are fully present in the moment with our partner.
- Both feel free to talk from the heart and share our beliefs, fears, and dreams without concern.
- Can’t remember the last time we felt guilty or apologized to our partner.
- Give and receive affection freely.
- Cherish our time together and our time apart.
- Have daily moments of appreciation just for being in our partner’s life.
- Are constantly aware of our inner guidance or intuition with the relationship.
- Can truly be ourselves.
- Feel a connection that is incomparable to anything else.
Now, wouldn’t a relationship with all of these qualities be something! Perhaps you would like to experience it more than anything else. Or maybe you have had it and then watched it fade away.
Here’s what I have learned. The ability to get and keep an amazing relationship is based on our own inner work and mindset. The upcoming blogs will explain more about what’s required to always have this amazing connection.
If you need help on how to have an amazing relationship, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery coaching and consulting session.
By Vickie Champion