I decided to share some of my tips, suggestions, and advice about running a small business or a home based business.
Here’s a summary of what is talked about in this video…
There are five areas of Small Business.
- Holding the Vision
- Finding Customers
- Implementation, which is doing the actual service or the making the product.
- Looking at the Numbers
- Building & Maintaining a Team
Even if one of the 5 areas of business is neglected than they ALL will come crashing down. They are all equally important.
- If you neglect HOLDING the VISION, you will have nothing to guide the business.
- If you neglect FINDING CUSTOMERS, you will go out of business.
- If you neglect IMPLEMENTATION, you will aquire angry customers who want refunds and will eventually leave.
- If you neglect the NUMBERS, there is nothing to measure your success or problem areas.
- If you neglect the maintaining and building a TEAM, you will either have a time management problem, become the bottleneck or burnout.
Your success depends on how fast you equalize your weakest areas!
To see more inspiring video’s visit Vickie Champion’s YouTube Channel
If you have any small business problems in these 5 areas, contact Vickie Champion for a discovery small business coaching and consulting session.